Since ancient times, crystals have been valued as supportive allies for a wide variety of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs. Crystals should be cleansed and charged at regular intervals; if you choose to cleanse or charge them in sunlight, know that many crystals will fade after prolonged sun exposure. All of our crystals have been saged, blessed, and infused with Reiki.
Our crystals are sold in 0.5 ounce quantities.
Here are some of the ways that our different crystals may enhance your Sacred Agent or any other purpose you may have for them:
- Clear Quartz: Known as a master healer, clear quartz is a powerful crystal that we've included in all of our pre-assembled Sacred Agents. In particular, you may be drawn to clear quartz if you're searching for greater clarity in any area of your life. It's versatility allows it to support your work with any of the chakras.
- Rose Quartz: This beautiful pink crystal is known as the love, romance, and compassion stone. It corresponds to the Heart Chakra, and will support your intentions to improve any relationship, including your self-love.
- Amethyst: With its purple hue, amethyst is known to enhance spiritual connection and corresponds to the Third Eye and Crown Chakras. Use it while meditating or praying, or to increase your intuitive abilities. Historically, amethyst has earned the title of the sobriety stone, and may support your efforts to make more aligned choices for your well-being.
- Citrine: Citrine's sun-like color can range from yellow to orange to golden, and is used by many to support energy, growth, willpower, and success. It is related to the Solar Plexus Chakra and has developed a reputation for encouraging creativity, new ideas, wealth, and abundance.
- Blue Lace Agate: With its soothing pale blue color with white striations, blue lace agate is well-known as a calming and peaceful stone. Many consider it to be particularly well-suited to ease the stress of traveling. Some actors and writers keep this crystal ally nearby to support their self-expression, as it corresponds with the Throat Chakra.
- Carnelian: For the creative person, carnelian is a vital ally that may help break through blocks and encourage new ideas. Valued for its deep orange color, it corresponds to our Sacral Chakra.
- Fluorite: Many varieties of fluorite exist, in almost every color of the rainbow. We're offering some of the most popular shades of fluorite, which includes pale green, purple, and clear varieties. In general, fluorite may clarify and enhance communication between the material and spiritual realms.
- Moonstone: As implied by its name, this pale crystal is related to the Moon and therefore feminine cycles, wisdom, and insight. Like Amethyst, it is believed to strengthen spiritual connection and intuition, and it corresponds with both the Crown and Third Eye Chakras. Moonstone is also famous for its light-reflecting glow known as chatoyancy.
- Celestite: Those who love and rely on this light blue stone value it for its ability to improve one's connection to the angelic or 'celestial' realms. Since it corresponds to the Throat Chakra, it may also support your ability to both speak your truth and hear the truth.
- Aquamarine: This greenish-blue crystal is related to the water element, and therefore may be an excellent choice for those in need of emotional support. If you are working with either your Heart, Throat, or Third Eye chakra, this powerful stone may be the one you're looking for.